7 Ways to Know You’re Ready.. .to #breakthespell of emotional eating.
1. You are willing to take your needs seriously. How you feel. Your suffering. The terrible things you say to yourself. It feels terrible. You can’t pretend it doesn’t.
2. You want more. More than these thoughts, more than trying to solve this problem.
3. You know that relief is going to come in new ways. And you’re open to that. Enough with the focus on food, diet, deprivation, workouts. Enough with another food plan, with boot camp mentality. You KNOW it’s more than that, and that has begun to feel… exciting! (hint, it is).
4. You know that you have to have some say in all this. You aren’t taking one more ‘expert’s’ plan and trying to make it yours. You sense (and it’s true) that anything that is transformative will come from trusting and hearing your own guidance… (honestly it’s so true and i will help you with both).
5. You’re willing to make space… knowing that anything important deserves some time, some space, and an investment at all levels to come into form.
6. You are open to seeing yourself as an empath.. somebody who feels things deeply (yours and others emotions, an emotional sponge) and that you’ve taken on too much. Eating and co-dependence are good friends.
7. Even though it’s hard to admit it, you know that you can’t do this on your own and are finally willing to take yourself off the proverbial hook to let somebody guide and support you. You trust yourself to take the best of what will be useful, and to release what may not feel just right.. But you know that your ‘way’ is not cutting it and that a healthy kind of surrender will let you get everything you need.
Listen.. you may not relate to ALL of these, but if you let them sift and sort a bit you’ll see that a lot of them apply..
I believe that when we are struggling to break a pattern, there is often a very small ‘window’ of time and willingness.. and that when it opens it’s essential to act, to support that knowing and to take action before the denial and the unwillingness and the fear come back to whisper their ugly lies to you.
One you can do on your own although even at the basic option I am available for email coaching when you want me.
Why wouldn’t you?
We are all being asked to become more, our best selves, to claim our gifts, to bring them into the world… and it’s hard to do that when you’re marinating in shame around your emotional eating or your body or patterns that make you feel not-enough.
I’ve helped hundreds of women through the years.. this program is everything I can put into writing.. to guide you into transformation, into beauty, into wholeness.
Read more about the program here, got a question (any question is fine, just ask), reach out. xo
Sending you lots of love… xo lisa